[or-roots] Found bible

Leslie Chapman khanjehgil at presys.com
Mon Jun 2 23:05:15 PDT 2003

My wife was helping  a friend clean out a shop near Loon Lake, Douglas Co.,
Oregon and found a family bible with following

surnames;		Given names;		places;

Liese			Jeanette			Anchorage, Alaska
Burton		Judy				Pueblo, CO
Miller		Fred
Coleman		Alfred
Baushy{?}		Rick
			Jerry
			Larry
			Lois
			Edward
			Debbie
			Zora
			William

The reason I am mixing this up a bit is most of these folks are probably
still alive, but I find none of them in local phone book so thought I would
post this here as wild chance. There are only a couple of dates and I don't
entirely follow how data is represented here, but it might help someone or
we might get it back to owner who should be about 61.