[or-roots] Posting as New Member/Aungst-Robacker & Black families

lakeshore32 lakeshore32 at odyssey.net
Mon Mar 24 19:21:10 PST 2003

Hi ~ I have a website at:  http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~teeterkinmy/index.html
I am interested in finding info on the surnames of:  Aungst; Robacker/Robacher, Black/Block.
Ophelia Robacker Black 1892-1919 as wife of Clinton E Black (they show as Block) 1886-1973 is buried with her mother, Mattie Aungst Robacker (w/of Sam) 1867-1940 at Oregon City OR - Mt View Cem.
Ophelia's brother, Avery W Robacker and wife are buried in a cemetery nearby.
I am looking for the gravesite of Samuel J/G Robacher/Robacker who may have moved to Deschutes around 1917.  Ophelia died young (pneumonia) age 26 leaving a widow (my grampa) with 3 children, one of whom is my mother, now failing.  I have Ophelia's death certificate and pics of her tombstone.  I am also interested in the surnames of:  Meyers, Tilton, West, Curran.
Any input or direction is most welcome.  God Bless.
L Dunham