[or-roots] William Royal MD

Diane elder at presys.com
Sun Mar 30 19:13:26 PST 2003

I find a William B. Royal M.D. that is buried in the Paisley, Lake, Oregon cemetery.  When searcing FamilySearch.com, I found a William Bramwell Royal and his wife (Elizabeth Imes Hall) along with their family listed.  The birth and death date match.  FamilySearch lists her burial as Wilbur, Douglas, Oregon.  He has a very nice stone in Paisley.  He is listed as dying  in Oregon, no location listed.

Is there anyone who knows more about this family?  Their eleven children were all born in Douglas County.  His obituary is in the March 11, 1892 Lake County Examiner.

Thanks, Diane