[or-roots] Lancaster- near Junction City, OR

Lee Gentemann rootsfinder at ciusa.net
Sat May 10 15:30:28 PDT 2003

Oregon Geographic Names doesn't list Lancaster but it is mentioned at:
http://www.placesnamed.com/l/a/lancaster.asp
There isn't any history of the place - just map coordinates.
Lancaster, Oregon, United States [Place] is in Lane County; location is
44°15'11"N
                            123°11'40"W; elevation is 313 feet
[SourceGSP]

There is another Lancaster in Malheur county, that is listed in Oregon
Geographic Names:

Lancaster, Oregon, United States [Place] is in Malheur County; location
is 44°6'53"N
                            117°21'48"W [SourceGSP]

I don't have any further info on this.

Lee Gentemann