[or-roots] Samuel J Robacker of Oregon

lakeshore32 lakeshore32 at odyssey.net
Thu May 15 14:54:38 PDT 2003

Have death cert for Samuel J Robacker 1864 (born Sandusky Cty OH), migrated to Oregon with wife, Matilda Aungst (1867-1940) and had ch:  Avery W and Ophelia M (my grama) ~ Sam died at Portland Oregon (Multnamah Co).   I understand that Portland is in three counties (Clackamus/Washington/Multnamah).  Sam was the son of George Robacker from Ohio and Sarah lnu from PA.  The Aungst family was also from Ohio.
Have now more info for my website.  Thanks to Linda (Clackamus Co) webmaster for getting me info on Samuel Robacker.  Any info is welcome.  I keep on finding more as I keep on looking ~ and that is what one has to do.  God Speed.  Laurie S Dunham