[or-roots] Apology

Magbatt at aol.com Magbatt at aol.com
Sat Nov 1 12:38:40 PST 2003

HI,

I wouldn't worry too much about an apology.  You had a concern about a sever
that many of use (myself included) to search for our ancestors.  I think it
only natural that you express your concern.

I would think the one who fired back so venomously might be the one who
should be feeling a tad sheepish right now, but probably not.  I have seen him do
the same thing to others.  It takes all kinds.....

What ever caused the problem, I hope you get is squared away so you can get
back to the fun stuff - searching for those long lost relatives!    Midge (Who
loves her AOL!)