[or-roots] Lee Family in Oregon

Virgene and Dean Travis travis.north at centurytel.net
Sun Nov 2 22:33:54 PST 2003

Hi Connie --
   I have not been able to prove a connection, but didn't look very hard.
The only thing that makes me wonder is that Philander and Anna Green Lee had
a son named Jason R. Lee, b. 22 Jun 1844 in Jefferson Co. NY, d. Sept 1846
in Iowa.
       I also wondered if my family of Lees came to Oregon (in 1847 )
because Jason Lee had come before them and perhaps wrote or told them about
Oregon when he went back east ........I either can't recall or never knew
exactly WHEN and WHERE "back east" that he went.
        Virgene