[or-roots] History of Montavilla, OR

gary murray gmurray1 at cox.net
Mon Nov 3 04:54:15 PST 2003

CARROLL:  i lived in montavilla and went to vestal school from K-5.  we then moved to the tillamook area, or 16 miles south, then we moved to parkrose where i attended parkrose jr. high [the old one on prescott] which is no longer there.  i attended parkrose sr. high [the old school] from sophomore thru senior.  good to hear about the old places.  thanks for posting.
gary, now in az.