[or-roots] Re: Lee-Hutchinson-Soper

Marsha Bradley-Luthy pmml at wvi.com
Mon Nov 3 14:32:09 PST 2003

1840 U.S. CENSUS: Lyme, Jefferson Co., New York, page 638
Philander Lee -- 120001,101001
1 male under 5
2 males 5-10
1 male 30-40
1 female under 5
1 female 10-15
1 female 30-40
NOTE 1: On the same page is Daniel Griggs -- 1001100001, 0000101
NOTE 2: In the 1840 census index, there is another Philander Lee in
Ellisburgh, Jefferson Co., New York on page 27 as follows: 1

1850: From Oregon Census Records Index 1851-1859, Vol. I:
Lee, Philander Washington Co. 1850

1850 U.S. CENSUS: Milwaukie, Clackamas Co., Oregon Territory, 20 Sep 1850,
Page 23, Family 184
Orlando Lee age 50 farmer all born NY, except Albert
--Anna age 44
--Emily age 22
--Edwin age 20
--Herman age 17
--Elvira age 14
--Orrin age 12
--Caroline age 9
--Albert age 3 b. Iowa

1850 U.S. CENSUS: Clackamas Co., Oregon Terr., Family 184