[or-roots] Question

JMcIntyre cajamc at pacbell.net
Tue Nov 4 19:09:20 PST 2003

I've been on this list for a fairly long time. Although I'm very quiet I
still feel a sense of "group". I think some people join these lists to
extract as much help and information as possible and then they're gone.
I haven't tossed my family names into the hopper because I've been
fortunate to have received information from distant cousins. I'm on the
list because I just generally want to know about the place my father,
grandfather, and great grandfather came from. I'm staying!

Judy