[or-roots] Help finding BRADLEY cemetery, Harney Co.

Anne Clark normanneclark at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 11:55:36 PST 2003

Marsha,
I emailed a friend of mine who does extensive work on the cemeteries in Harney County  and asked her about your question concerning the Bradley cemetery.I will paste her response into this email.  If you have any more information maybe we can help you find some stuff.  Good luck on your search!
Anne Clark, from Harney County
Following is the pasted response:

"We were elk hunting for 9 days and still trying to get caught up.  There are two Bradleys buried in Burns Cem. and other than that have never heard about any Cem. by that name and sure have pretty well covered all in Har. Cty. 2 in Malh. and 1 in Lake which are all close to us and involved local people.  I wonder where they got their info?  Let me know if they give you any more info and will be happy to help. "
  Mary

Marsha Bradley-Luthy <pmml at wvi.com> wrote:
Hi Looking for anyone who can help me find who is in
the Bradley cemetery in Harney Co. and where its located?
Thanks Marsha

pmml at navicom.com

pmml at navicom.com