[or-roots] Reichlein family

Verdena Veelle vveelle at molalla.net
Sun Oct 5 11:08:11 PDT 2003

I agree, that since the rates have gone up, it is difficult for people on a limited income
to pay the Archives for copies.  Wish I were able to help you but am handicapped and
haven't been there for myself.  Fortunately I got quite a few death certificates before
the price went up.

Bill, what may seem a modest cost to you, isn't to everyone.
Regards,
Verdena Veelle