[or-roots] Oregon names Bowen/ Bonebraker

gary murray gmurray1 at cox.net
Sun Oct 26 04:49:33 PST 2003

JIM:  the info i rec'd came from rootsweb on the surname of hutchinson.  i have all that data and am more than happy to share in any way i can.  if you can let me know what you want and send your address i am more than happy to copy and send the data to you.  i am in poor health but manage to be on the pc a lot.  i also have a very large family paper starting with ralph and coming down thru most of his kids.  that i would have to take somewhere and have it copied since my copier doesn't do very large sheets.  in march of 1999 i rec'd all this data from a couple three ladies on rootsweb.  the main one was patty b. myers and her e-mail at that time was pbmyers at express-news.net.  i have no idea if she still is around or if that e-mail is any good.  the names that are covered in this data, which is about 500 pages, are:  hutchinson, mc kee, bill, tuttle, dow, haynes, dunlap, bowen, root, and bennett.  you can contact her or let me know what you want.  happy to help as i was helped by these people.  patty can probably tell you who else to contact.  good luck and happy trails.
gary in az.
"OLD AGE AND TREACHERY ALWAYS TRIUMPH OVER YOUTH AND SKILL"