[or-roots] Oregon names

Kerwin and Vicki Faciane vfaciane at gci.net
Sun Oct 26 18:03:44 PST 2003

I have John Starr Bonebrake born 1829 in Fountain, Indiana. He was the son of John H. Bonebrake and Katherine Starr. I am related on the side of his wife, Mary Elizabeth Arnold but I haven't been able to prove the connection yet. Here is the little bit of information I have on them:

Descendants of John Starr BONEBRAKE

1 John Starr BONEBRAKE 1829 - 1909

.. +Mary Elizabeth ARNOLD 1837 - 1937

........ 2 Emma BONEBRAKE 1857 -