[or-roots] Oregon Families,-Dye-McLane-Goodman-Pryer

Connie Guardino census at wi.net
Fri Oct 31 09:30:42 PST 2003

Does this help with Goodman? 1870 Benton County, Oregon, Census:

Goodman, Alice f 5 1865 Dau  OR Starrs Point (Monroe Benton Co) 695 Euro-American
Goodman, Carrie f 3 1867 Dau  OR Starrs Point (Monroe Benton Co) 695 Euro-American
Goodman, Chas m 65 1805 boarder (Wm Henry Skeen) farm hand KY Starrs Point (Monroe Benton Co) 649 Euro-American
Goodman, Chas F II m 1 1869 sn  OR Starrs Point (Monroe Benton Co) 695 Euro-American
Goodman, Ebert m 12 1858 sn student OR Starrs Point (Monroe Benton Co) 700 Euro-American
Goodman, Edw m 8 1862 sn  OR Starrs Point (Monroe Benton Co) 700 Euro-American
Goodman, Francis J  m 2 1868 sn  OR Starrs Point (Monroe Benton Co) 700 Euro-American
Goodman, Geo Washington m 11 1859 sn student OR Starrs Point (Monroe Benton Co) 695 Euro-American
Goodman, J B m 36 1834 h farmer MO Starrs Point (Monroe Benton Co) 695 Euro-American
Goodman, Jas H m 46 1824 h farmer KY Starrs Point (Monroe Benton Co) 700 Euro-American
Goodman, Julia C f 10 1860 Dau Student OR Starrs Point (Monroe Benton Co) 700 Euro-American
Goodman, L A f 6 1864 Dau  OR Starrs Point (Monroe Benton Co) 700 Euro-American
Goodman, Lucy J f 16 1854 Dau Farm Hand OR Starrs Point (Monroe Benton Co) 700 Euro-American
Goodman, Martha J f 13 1857 Dau Student OR Starrs Point (Monroe Benton Co) 695 Euro-American
Goodman, Mary F 42 1828 CoH Farmer KY Starrs Point (Monroe Benton Co) 700 Euro-American
Goodman, Olive A “Ollie” f 9 1861 Dau  OR Starrs Point (Monroe Benton Co) 695 Euro-American
Goodman, Sarah E f 28 1842 CoH Farmer AR Starrs Point (Monroe Benton Co) 695 Euro-American
Goodman, Wm J I m 14 1856 sn student OR Starrs Point (Monroe Benton Co) 700 Euro-American
Goodman, Wm J II m 7 1863 sn  OR Starrs Point (Monroe Benton Co) 695 Euro-American