[or-roots] CORNELL,BLAKE

welchtazzi at aol.com welchtazzi at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 11:57:21 PST 2003

I am searching for my families info on CORNELL Lewis T. CORNELL and his wife
Nancy lived in Hillsboro/Forestgrove area.  There children were Clarence,
Allie and Dell.  Clarence my greatgrandfather was married to Julia M.  who died in
1897 from an accident she was very young my grandfather Fred was 2 yrs when
she died.  The CORNELLS came about 1880's.  Clarence lived in Tillamook County
Dolph and Yamhill county.  He was married at least twice more to Katheriine
and Ester.  Does anyone know anything about this family?

                                                   Thankyou   Gloria