[or-roots] newbie

Melanie J Munson melnijojo at juno.com
Sun Sep 7 12:50:31 PDT 2003

Hi, I am new to the list, doing research on surname Miller circa
appx.1890-1940 in the Ordnance/Hermiston area of Umatilla County.

Upon doing some research, I found someone listed who says he will do
lookups in Hermiston Cemetery, but I believe he listed the wrong e-mail
address, as both of the messages I have attempted to send have come back
as no such host.

The e-mail address I had was smalcolm at psnw.net ; is anyone familiar with
this individual, or of anyone who can help? Feel free to add any hints or
help on the process, as I am relatively new to this fun hobby, having
been primarily on the big websites (ancestry.com etc) but it is time I
learn how to do additional research on my own.

Thanks so much,

Melanie Munson