[or-roots] Discussion

Verdena Veelle vveelle at molalla.net
Wed Sep 17 11:56:30 PDT 2003

Laura and Linda,
The great thing about this country is that we all have the right to voice our opinion.
That is not so in many countries.

Most of my message concerned not politics but how things were so much different when I was
a child.  The sixty years that I have lived have brought so many changes.  No TV and no
phone, no inside plumbing even to all of the electronic wonders that we have today.

Genealogy to me is more than knowing when and where an ancestor was born and died.  The
way of their life was the important part and the more I can learn about it the better.
Regards,
Verdena