[or-roots] Need Archives lookup

Tara Anderson Geneaholic at comcast.net
Tue Sep 23 12:55:52 PDT 2003

I am in need of copies of some documents in the Oregon State Archives.
I have the info on the documents of the archive website, I just need
someone to copy and send them to me, as I cannot get to Salem.  I am
willing to pay the cost of copies and postage, and can do lookups in
Clackamas County in return.

Tara Anderson
 <mailto:Geneaholic at comcast.net> Geneaholic at comcast.net

Researching: Loundree, Harrington, Greybill, Hicks, Guthu, Ray, Dodd,
Foster, Jackson, Edmisten, Brockwell, Bennett, Somers, Bentley, Lee,
Nearing, Shafer, Riley, Littlewolf, Rollman, and many more
Lookups: Clackamas County, Oregon: Index to 1973 Edition Sandy Pioneers,
Early Settlers and Barlow Road Days; MT Hood: A Complete History; Mee Ma
- Sandy Union High School Yearbook 1963, 1965, 1966
Nationwide: Census years 1790-1880, 1910-1930 (only 1 per week, so there
may be a wait)
Volunteer of Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness at
 <http://www.raogk.org/> http://www.raogk.org/
For in depth research help, please visit my website
http://geneaholic1.tripod.com/