[or-roots] Lone Oak Cemetery, Stayton OR/ Lake family

Leslie Chapman khanjehgil at presys.com
Wed Apr 7 16:58:28 PDT 2004

I seem to recall an extended discussion of this cemetery on the list a while
back, but with my memory it might have been another one.

I know I exchanged info with someone on the surname LAKE and if I can
remember to after I get the dishes washed (trying to get them done before
the boss comes home and catches me on the computer, she gets annoyed abut
that for some reason) I will track down who it was.

Anyway I noticed a few Lakes in there, came to Oregon in 1852.

If you have kin in this cemetery, or if you have Kin who passed away or were
from that part of the state I suggest you check this cemetery out;

http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/or/marion/cemeteries/lo201-250.txt

The folks who posted this to Rootsweb have done an incredible job of
supplying biographies of some of the families found in this cemetery and how
they are related.

Les Chapman khanjehgil at presys.com
---