[or-roots] From left to right

Chris Havnar jchavnar at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 21 17:53:01 PDT 2004

Connie,

In my husband's family, this age group of cousins are determined to get the
family photo's back together.  We have been working on finding the best
copy of this photo and that photo that they saw growing up at Grandma &
Grandpa Nelson's.  Then the idea is to make a CD so that the picture that
went to this branch of the family will finally be available to all.  It is
a project that is about 1/2 finished and has already taken several years.

This might not totally deal with tragedies of nature, but can go a long way
in making sure all the next generation and their children can also see the
pictures, and have them available.

Chris