John Bonebrake (was Re: [or-roots] Oregon names)

Vicki Faciane vfaciane at gci.net
Sun Apr 25 21:53:36 PDT 2004

Here's information I have on the Bonebrakes who were in Douglas Co., Oregon.

Vicki Faciane, Anchorage, Alaska

Descendants of John H. BONEBRAKE

Generation No. 1

        1.  John H.2 BONEBRAKE  (BONEBRAKE1)  He married Katherine STARR.

Children of John BONEBRAKE and Katherine STARR are:

+      2                 i.    John Starr3 BONEBRAKE, born January 23, 1829
in Fountain, Indiana; died Abt. 1909 in Roseburg, Douglas Co., Oregon.

        3                ii.    Rhoda BONEBRAKE, died January 08, 1876 in
Roseburg, Douglas County, Oregon.  She married Nathaniel COCKLEREESE.

+      4               iii.    Rachel BONEBRAKE.

        5               iv.    William BONEBRAKE.

        6                v.    Jacob BONEBRAKE.

        7               vi.    Mary Ann BONEBRAKE.  She married Enos GUNTER.

Generation No. 2

        2.  John Starr3 BONEBRAKE (John H.2, BONEBRAKE1) was born January
23, 1829 in Fountain, Indiana, and died Abt. 1909 in Roseburg, Douglas Co.,
Oregon.  He married Mary Elizabeth ARNOLD November 27, 1856 in Newborn,
Iowa, daughter of David ARNOLD and Alpha SEWARD.  She was born March 28,
1837 in Concord Co., Ohio, and died Abt. 1937 in Roseburg, Douglas Co.,
Oregon.

Children of John BONEBRAKE and Mary ARNOLD are:

        8                 i.    Emma4 BONEBRAKE, born Abt. 1857.  She
married James HARPHAM December 17, 1876.

        9                ii.    Harriet BONEBRAKE, born Abt. 1861.

        10             iii.    Rosa BONEBRAKE, born Abt. 1863.

        11             iv.    William BONEBRAKE, born Abt. 1866.

        12              v.    Julia BONEBRAKE, born Abt. 1869.

        13             vi.    George BONEBRAKE.

        4.  Rachel3 BONEBRAKE (John H.2, BONEBRAKE1)  She married Joseph
DIXON August 30, 1838 in Fountain Co., Indiana.

Child of Rachel BONEBRAKE and Joseph DIXON is:

        14               i.    Joseph4 DIXON, born 1837.

  _____