[or-roots] Family tragedy

Verdena Veelle vveelle at molalla.net
Mon Aug 2 00:12:58 PDT 2004

What???  I see no phone number for you in Walt's message.  I have met Walt and his wife and KNOW for a fact that they are very nice people.  Walt just recently had a couple of years of severe illness himself and I almost died in 1997.  I wouldn't go the site Walt suggests.  I get my phone numbers that are not in the local book at http://anywho.com/index.html.  Now I think I better shut up because my blood pressure is starting to go up.
Verdena