[or-roots] Family tragedy

Bonnie L Hamar petewood at starband.net
Mon Aug 2 07:36:41 PDT 2004

Hi,

I don't know if I am sending this message in the right place or not.  I just
wanted to make a comment.
I have been on this list for a while and reading every single email that
comes my way..
I enjoy the reminiscing of days gone bye, that all of these "wonderful old
farts" share with us.

I have watched this whole Kevin & Shirley thing since the beginning.  Under
normal circumstances, I would feel sorry for Shirley.  But like I told my
husband, if he had died on Friday, there is no way in heck that I would
email a list that we were trying to get off of the day after my husband
died..
The last thing I would be thinking about is unsubscribing from or-roots...

Again, I want to thank all of you who share your information..  I have
relayed many of your stories to my children,  in hopes to keep the past
alive for them...  Maybe one day, when my babies are all grown up, I will be
able to focus all of my attention to my ancestry..

Regards to all you "wonderful old farts!"

Bonnie Hamar

researching Neet, Hamar, Ashford, Beers