[or-roots] Veelle Family

barbhg1221 at comcast.net barbhg1221 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 2 12:39:59 PDT 2004

Verdena,
In going through some of the records that my cousin, Euleta Allison, had given me through the years, I found a reference to another cousin that accompanied her to family reunions in Warrenton on the Kindred family.  The other cousin's name was Shirley Veelle.  Any relation?  If so, we have a lot of relatives in common.
Barbara Herring
P. S.  I strongly recommend that everyone go back through their records periodically.  It is amazing the little tidbits (and sometimes big ones) that one picks up that way.