[or-roots] SHAMEon you VIOLA !

Connie Guardino census at wi.net
Mon Aug 2 17:42:30 PDT 2004

Nancy, from what I've read of you lately, you hardly qualify as
"NORMAL!"

Nancy Adams wrote:

  Hey you, Where's the rest of the message that was wrote to me?.. and
  this was my response to her.???You are taking things out of order.  You
  Cheat and Twist...It figures!  =====================================
  From: or-roots at sosinet.sos.state.or.us
  Date: 08/02/04 16:43:06
  To: or-roots at sosinet.sos.state.or.us
  Subject: Re: [or-roots] SHAMEon you VIOLA !
   PLEASE......Stop this crap and get back on track for the list is for.
  Beating a dead horse  never did anyone any good........We are losing
  too many people over this........

  Gail

  Researching Crosissant, Haase/Hayes, Endicott, Jones, Shulmire, and
  many more.......

  In a message dated 8/2/2004 4:00:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
  nancydean at columbia-center.org writes:

  Viola,
  Shame shame on you! Doing the same to me, as you did to poor dead
  Kevin. OH! But some of you people didn't do that bad stuff, did you?
  You are too obvious.. You have said it all and shown your true colors..
  Do what ever you please,  "Goody two shoes", ha ha.. turn me in! Go for
  it.  It's a free Country, {so far}.. I guess only "goody two shoes" can
  express there thoughts on this site, other normal people can't, how one
  sided and I never said, that anyone of you killed Kevin. Your conscious
  must be bothering you!
  Nancy