[or-roots] Family tragedy

Robert Casebeer casebeer at jeffnet.org
Mon Aug 2 20:13:44 PDT 2004

Or-rooters, this got so interesting that I check out the obituaries in the
Bend Bulletin from July 2 to August 12.
According to the message below, Kevin Johnson died on Friday, July 27, 2004.
No obituary has been printed in the Bend Bulletin as of August 2.  Just
thought this might be of some interest to Or-rooters.  Bob