[or-roots] unsubscribe

dsam at sampubco.com dsam at sampubco.com
Thu Aug 5 17:36:08 PDT 2004

Good Grief is how I describe the attempts to un*s*ubscribe.

The link to unsubscribe is in every message at the bottom!

go there and go to the bottom box and enter your email address
Forgot your password?, just press button for "Email My Password to Me"
and it will be sent.

After getting it, go to the link again, enter your address then
click, and the first box is the one for password

Then enter your password then press "Unsub*scribe"

David Samuelsen