[or-roots] lines of research

JudyRobertson39 at aol.com JudyRobertson39 at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 21:28:57 PDT 2004

The Ruddell info I have says that Mearl Ruddell's father was named William
and his mother's maiden name was mounce Mearl was born January 25 1900 in
Culdesac Idaho>  His father William was born Oct 18 1864 Adams County Illinois.  The
family appears in "The History of North Idaho"  Mearl was called Jack.  He
died in 1938.  Allegedly of pneumonia.  He is buried in the plot with my great
grandparents in Fossil Oregon.  He was married to my mother before I was born.
Her second husband was my father.