[or-roots] Royal

Robert Casebeer casebeer at jeffnet.org
Wed Aug 18 02:15:57 PDT 2004

Just in case folk do not know, Chewaucan is the name of the river that flows
through Paisley, Lake County, Oregon.  The population of Lake County in 1880
would have been small, but there were lots of folks from Southern Oregon who
went to Eastern Oregon about that time to homestead...There were lots of
Royals in Douglas and Jackson counties at that time.  Perhaps looking in
those two counties' census records will prove useful. Bob Casebeer