[or-roots] Wilkinson Maupin

barbhg1221 at comcast.net barbhg1221 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 18 09:25:36 PDT 2004

Leon,
I'm not sure who you contacted a year ago, but I do have a copy of the book and can photocopy the page and send it to you.  The book does nothing more that list Wilkinson as a son of Elizabeth (Richardson) and John Maupin with no dates.  My WorldConnect file on the Richardson - Hinton - Inman families can be found at:
http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=richardson, but it does not contain any additional information on Wilkinson Maupin so I would be very appreciative of updated information on that branch of the family.
Contact me off list, if you prefer, with your snail mail address.  Another option, if you have a DSL or cable connection for your internet access is that I can scan it and email the page to you.  The book is also available on microfilm through the LDS Library.

Barbara Herring - BarbHg1221 at comcast.net