[or-roots] SEASON'S GEETINGS

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Fri Dec 24 20:50:15 PST 2004

Alison, it would be helpful if you gave your grandfather's name and any other information that you have about him -- we might be able to help then.

I realize you were asking a general question.  Delayed birth certificates in Oregon required submitting documents to prove birth, place of birth, parents' names, etc.  Some of my husband's ancestors got delayed birth certificates.

You can check historical records at the Oregon State Archives and a delayed birth certificate would probably show up there.  http://genealogy.state.or.us/start.lasso?location=search

Information on fees, etc.  http://arcweb.sos.state.or.us/reference.html

Sue