[or-roots] Library Systems

Diane elder at presys.com
Wed Feb 4 10:24:15 PST 2004

Is it the Salem city library that is on or near Commercial (?) street?  I was in one in that area that..to me...was huge.  2 or 3 floors.  For sure 2 floors.  a few blocks from what used to be the Executive Inn and Stuart Anderson's restaurant.  I would walk there when my husband was in the Capitol trying to educate the bureaucrats.

Lake County has tiny libraries, but all the personnel do their best to get you a book.  Our library staff members are just wonderful no matter what area in which you live.  We have several branch libraries.  Not saying that they don't get frustrated at times.
Diane