[or-roots] Brewers

Steve & Ronda Howard whizinc at comcast.net
Wed Feb 4 14:22:16 PST 2004

Hi Gary,
I have about 70 Brewer family in my program.  I have a Margaret Anna Brewer b. December 30, 1869 in Grand Mound, Washington Territory.  She married John Harrison Clark and died after 1955.  Her children were Laurence Grant Clark, Rachel Clark, Della Clark. Leonard Clark, Chester Clark, Virgil Clark and Harry Clark.  Is this the family you are referring to?
Ronda