[or-roots] Conversations With Pioneer Men - Lockley

Pearlsoup at aol.com Pearlsoup at aol.com
Wed Feb 4 22:40:15 PST 2004

Carylon,
Thanks for the offer! The main name for my pioneers is HUNT. There is also,
DOWNING, ESTEP, QUEENER, BURTON. All Marion Co., pioneers and settlers.
Thanks again,
Linda Purvis
Beaveton, OR

In a message dated 2/4/04 10:20:53 PM, viuhkola at clatskanie.com writes:

<< Hey Oregon Rooters,

I have been reading "Converstions with Pioneer Men" and Converstions of
Pioneer Women" both by Fred Lockley I must say that Pioneer men is well worth
reading, and gotten

a lot of chuckles from it....the other I'm sure will be just as interesting.
If you want to know if your Pioneer is in it let me know.

Respectfully

Carylon >>