[or-roots] 1990 tacoma warm body

Leslie Chapman khanjehgil at presys.com
Fri Feb 6 22:39:29 PST 2004

Sandra;

You are very perceptive to figure out this "G" was my Guy from just the
surname and reference to his Mother in his pedigree.
William W. is one of the interesting folks in this bunch, he and Eva are
found keeping a hotel just over the ridge from where I grew up, but they
were there 20 years before my father's family came to Oregon and then moved
on.

Here is what I have on my most recent report;

2.  EVA E.2 LOCKWOOD (TIMOTHY1)15,16 was born June 1852 in Indiana16,17, and
died Bef. January 1923.  She married WILLIAM W. LLEWELLYN 12 April 1870 in
Dallas Co., Iowa18, son of ? LUELLYN and ?.  He was born May 1842 in
Pennsylvania19,20.
Children of EVA LOCKWOOD and WILLIAM LLEWELLYN are:
4.	i.	GUY K.3 LLEWELLYN, b. Abt. 1871, Iowa.
	ii.	BESSIE LLEWELLYN20, b. June 1885, Oregon.

Now as to what next, just the question of the Lockwoods, I suspect they are
both gone, maybe even by 1889, but if not it would narrow down my search a
bit to know where they were then.

Thanks a bunch you guys, you have led me to stumble over even more info on
this line I didn't see before. I found 4 gens of Grace Garretson ancestors
on Ancestry.com.

Les c.