[or-roots] test; how about some Hansens

Leslie Chapman khanjehgil at presys.com
Thu Feb 12 09:16:27 PST 2004

Dan;

I don't think list Mom had anything  to do with the lull, it is funny though
how these things go, we were babblin so much her people were "unscribing" in
droves and all of a sudden nobody  has anything to say.

If it would make you feel any better I have been trying to track down some
of my kin on Heritage Quest that I "think" MIGHT be in Oregon in  1990;

3.  EDVARD5 HANSEN (HANS4 HENRIKSEN, SR., HENRIK3 HANSEN, HANS2 ANDERSON,
ANDERS1 GUNDERSEN) was born 21 April 1861 in Kykkelsruddalen Farm, Askjem
Parish,Ostfold,  Norway12,13.  He married IDA MCCULLOCH13 06 September 1893
in Empire, Oregon13.

Children of EDVARD HANSEN and IDA MCCULLOCH are:
11.	i.	EDNA M.6 HANSEN, b. 25 August 1894, Oregon; d. 18 April 1975, Contra
Costa Co., Ca..
12.	ii.	JOHNNY HANSEN.

There was somebody else I was looking for but right now I can't remeber who.
I think they should be in Empire, Coos Co., Oregon, but had no luck finding
them and on my dial up I haven't the time or patience to page through, I
tried the ??? trick but either didn't do it right or am out of luck, I did
find a Hansen there who was illegible and identifiable by his wife and kids
on the next page, unfortunately wife and kids weren't the ones I needed.