[or-roots] Thanks about some Hansens

Leslie Chapman khanjehgil at presys.com
Sun Feb 15 23:14:42 PST 2004

Judy;

Thank you, I hadn't found them, am very embarrassed I didn't try Hanson, I
thought it came up for query Hansen, it does some of the time but not always
obviously. You were right, very hard to read. I concur with your guess about
the Owens. I have no idea who that would be, probably not kin, though who
knows from that page. I really feel for the folks who have kin further down
the page. I will have to take a look at library film and see if it is any
better.

I think I will try Hanson in Ca for 1910 and see if any luck.

Thanks again

Les