[or-roots] Finding Ships and Passangers

dgoodma02 at comcast.net dgoodma02 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 17 20:02:46 PST 2004

First I should tell you that I got two Oregon Pioneer Certificates today from the Oregon Geneological Society.  Really Very nice, and well worth $10 a peace.
Then I came across a new  site today. It lists ships and Passangers from the 1600s to the 1800s.  If you work withit a little you may find your surname in the list.  It has a search feature sot all you have do is do Control F. then fill in the name you are serchin for and click.  The Site is
    www.ministrytoday.org/family/ships/ships-london/O-index.htm (If that doesn't work use Zero instead of O before the-index).  Ive found 3 people with my surname.  The list will also usually give age and departure point also. Also is susally included a Virginia muster listing people in that area.  Gee guys it's a keen site. Try it.  It might help you find your ancestors. The one I show above is for London departure but you could change that to Liverpool or what ever.

--
Bob Goodman
USAF Retired