[or-roots] Strouts Cemetery

Leslie Chapman khanjehgil at presys.com
Tue Feb 24 07:21:38 PST 2004

I think the reason these were sent as attachments is that connie forwarded
something that came to her as an attachment, or it is a setting in her email
client that treats forwards that way, I get some forwards from folks that I
have to open up to eight or ten attachments to get to the actual subject.
When it is a lame joke I have received two or three times before I do tend
to be a little annoyed. I did open one of the attachments yesterday and it
was just a letter.

I might have mentioned this before, I know others have; we need to spend a
little bit of time cleaning up and preparing our posts when they involve
forwarded info. Of course I seem to have more time to waste that way than
some, but it would be better if we all "wasted" a little time that way.

Remember our words are being archived for posterity and we don't want to go
down on record as posteriors.

Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 6:30 AM
Subject: Re: [or-roots] Strouts Cemetery

AMEN!!!