[or-roots] Coos County Index lookup

Pearlsoup at aol.com Pearlsoup at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 09:36:50 PST 2004

Dear Sue,
I would love to know what your book has on Samuel R. Dement and his first
wife Caroline Spencer. She was cousin to my grt grt grandfather. The Dement's
were an early pioneer family. I think they came in 1847. Then around 1900 or so,
a son of my grt grt grandfather lived in the area of Myrtle Beach. His name
was Theodore Carthwell Spencer but went by William T. C. Spencer. He married
Marguerite Barney and had three children, Jasper, May and I can't think of the
third right now. Jasper died in Eugene. If you need more info, let me know and I
will look it up. Thanks for your kind offer of lookups.
Linda Purvis
Beaverton, OR
Oregon-HUNT, DOWNING, EDWARDS, QUEENER, ESTEP
Washington-REDDICK, WEAVER, SPENCER