[or-roots] Weather situation in Salem OR area?

Kith-n-Kin kith-n-kin at att.net
Thu Jan 8 08:38:07 PST 2004

I do hope that all of you realize whose fault this is !!!!

All that talk about the "GREAT STORM OF  . . "    Just another challenge for good ol' Mom Nature to "go
one better"!!!

<GBG> and <LOL>

But at least it will give everyone something to "talk" about in forty years -- hmmm, wonder what method
will be used then -- pretty sure e-mail will be passé.

Hope everyone is ok and is getting power back.

Regards,

Pat (in Tucson - should be in the mid-70's today)

Eliminate annoying spam!

My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster.
http://www.ihatespam.net