[or-roots] HINTON

Marsha Bradley-Luthy pmml at navicom.com
Mon Jan 5 20:40:59 PST 2004

Sorry Cecil have been writhing you back on these but coulnt'f figure why you weren't answering have
all of these.

I have Philander Lee,
Father Joseph Lee from N.Y
first wife Green
Philanders daughter Emily Lee have all of there children
orginaly found oregon city 1860 cencus came to Oregon
with Walter Fish and Leabo party.
Found on the Salem Prarie first land grant then moved on
Have headstone picture of Carl A. Shepherd
all of Emily's line documentation from Atkinson Rev with
references let me known if interested