[or-roots] Need some help.

Karla F Williams karfranw at juno.com
Sun Jan 11 10:45:50 PST 2004

Dear Viola,

I think you are talking about OMSI>  Is is an acronym for the Oregon
Museum of Science and Industry.  Unless there is another
entity that is OMNI.  But that is the only thing I can think of.
It is an excellent place.  They moved it from the old location by the
zoo, down to the east bank of the Wilamette River several years
ago.  They have great exhibits, and also have a retired nuclear submarine
tied up to their dock.  Very educational place to take adults as well
as children.
Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
'
Karla Williams

PS.  When you would like me to, and I will send you an email later, I
will give you the address and phone number of OMSI>  I have to run and
go to work.