[or-roots] McAllisters of Polk Co.

Carylon Viuhkola viuhkola at clatskanie.com
Mon Jan 19 16:21:02 PST 2004

Could this be what your looking for?
Oregon Death Index
      Name:    McAllister, Jasper
      County:    Portland
      Death Date:    29 Nov 1927
      Certificate:    3228

April 22, 1910 Census
Jasper McAllister is 51 years old is a widow was born in Washington, father born Pa mother born IND was a farm Labor. Living in North Independence Prec, Polk Co, Oregon page 299 B, SD 1 ED 247

Now their is a Frank McAllister listed in Eugene City, Lane Co, Oregon who is 35 years old..may not be the same? if you thing it may be your e-mail me and I can give you the rest of the info.

Now the whole Family is in the 1870 census Monmouth Post Office, Polk Co, Oregon page 63 left page 309 right
Jasper is 11 years old and Frank is 8 years old both were born in WTerr...
      Delilah Mcalister 51  1818 Ohio  White  Not Stated, Polk, OR Female
      Esther Mcalister 14  1855 W T  White  Not Stated, Polk, OR Female
      Frank Mcalister 8  1861 W T  White  Not Stated, Polk, OR Male
      Garrison Mcalister 24  1845 Indiana  White  Not Stated, Polk, OR Male
      Jas Mcalister 71  1798 Pennsylvania  White  Not Stated, Polk, OR Male
      Jasper Mcalister 11  1858 W T  White  Not Stated, Polk, OR Male

Hope this helps..Happy Hunting
Carylon
Edward G Viuhkola
Carylon Osborn Viuhkola