[or-roots] RUPPRATH

Jacqueline jacroing67 at ev1.net
Mon Jan 19 21:46:25 PST 2004

OHHHHHHH, I forgot about the password etc to get off of the list, so guess I will never be able to unsubscribe.  It has been so long ago, and about two computers ago.......all that stuff was lost when I had a major computer collapse.  No backup, will I ever learn.

Does  anyone know how complete the Oregon Death index is after the 1906 time frame?

Jacqueline