[or-roots] Subject of Interest

Verdena Veelle vveelle at molalla.net
Mon Jan 19 23:36:04 PST 2004

Once when I used the word, I was almost unsubbed when that was not my purpose.  I have a folder that I keep messages I get when I subscribe to a list.  Copied below is mine, deleting my personal information, Please notice the word "request" in the address for unsubbing:

  or-roots at sosinet.sos.state.or.us

subscription page at:

  http://sosinet.sos.state.or.us/mailman/options/or-roots (my personal part deleted)

  or-roots-request at sosinet.sos.state.or.us

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:
(deleted)
If you forget your password, don't worry, you will receive a monthly
reminder telling you what all your sosinet.sos.state.or.us mailing
list passwords are, and how to unsubscribe or change your options.  (I don't receive anything like this every month)
There is also a button on your options page that will email your
current password to you.

You may also have your password mailed to you automatically off of the
Web page noted above.