[or-roots] Re: Pioneer Cemetery near Amity

Sharon Ryan sharonor at aracnet.com
Wed Jan 21 15:12:44 PST 2004

Les:

The directions that I gave to the Amity Cemetery were taken from the "Oregon
Burial Site Guide".
I've not actually been to the cemetery myself, however, the cemetery is
listed as being in Amity, so my assumption would be that you DO NOT go all
the way to Bellevue, that the cemetery is ON THE WAY to Bellevue, and it is
across the street from the park.

It won't matter what direction you are coming from as long as you know your
compass directions, like go South here and West there.  I hope that this
makes for clearer directions.  I know about where the cemetery is, but since
I wander the highways and cemeteries of Oregon I can find almost all of
them, but I'm also very familiar with the by ways thereof.....???////
Confusion is not all yours to claim Les.

(By the way I DO NOT use CAPS to indicate that I'm YELLING, I use them so
that they stand out within the text doc.  I needed to clarify this so that I
would not be the next VICTIM of anything that I may do quite innocently
because I'm truly innocent of any wrong doing and if need be I will take the
5th but you will never drive me from the list.  Besides I'm so confused
about how to unsubscribe I will NEVER be able to leave the list. TEE HEE).

Sharon

SharonOR at Aracnet.com
www.HeritageTrailpress.com
Where the Oregon Death Index is FREE