[or-roots] wcfarmmo

Kith-n-Kin kith-n-kin at att.net
Fri Jan 23 08:09:39 PST 2004

They appear to have a set at the Genealogical Forum in Portland:

Douglas County Historical Society. The Index to The Umpqua Trapper 1965 to 2000. (Roseburg, Oregon: by the
author, 2000). [R 979.5 D734 Per 1965-2000] (book).

Umpqua Trapper. (Roseburg, Oregon: Douglas County Historical Society, n.d.). [complete || 979.5 D734 Per]
(periodical).

 <http://www.gfo.org/library/catalog/979-5b.htm> http://www.gfo.org/library/catalog/979-5b.htm

E-mail Address	 info at gfo.org  <mailto:info at gfo.org%20>
Telephone Number	 +1 503 963 1932
FAX Number	 +1 503-963-1932

Forum Postal Address
Please do not send postal mail to the Gideon Street address.
Genealogical Forum of Oregon, Inc.
PO Box 42567
Portland OR  97242-0567

Hours
Sunday -- Noon - 5:00
Monday, Wednesday & Saturday -- 9:30 - 3:00
Tuesday & Thursday -- 9:30 - 9:00
Friday -- Closed

Monthly Membership Meetings now start at 2:00 pm on the second Saturday of the month. The Forum will close
at 1:45 on monthly meeting days

Location	 The Forum is at 1505 SE Gideon, two miles east of the old location.

Pat (in Tucson)

Eliminate annoying spam!

My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster.
http://www.ihatespam.net <http://www.ihatespam.net/>