[or-roots] Remebering teachers from long ago...

Kith-n-Kin kith-n-kin at att.net
Tue Jan 27 07:12:01 PST 2004

Well, I can't top that!

Of course, I'd have to start with first grade anyway - they didn't have even Kindergarten in Jacksonville
or Medford, where I was during that year (1948-49).  And Pre-school?  I'm afraid the Pullman car on a
siding in Camp Five barely held the "primary" and "elementary" kids (my sister and brother) during the
years I would have been eligible (1946-48).

So, my "education" had to wait till we moved to Flagstaff, Arizona (1949).  And, I won't bother with that
list, no one here would recognize the names. . . . .

Anyway, good for you for remembering them.

Pat (in Tucson)

Eliminate annoying spam!

My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster.
http://www.ihatespam.net